Monday, August 28, 2006

THE ILLUSION OF JUSTICE, OR LOVE THY NEIGHBOR REVISITED...



Not that I would wish harm on my fellow man or anything, but you'd think that the tornado could have taken away my sex-offender neighbour.

Some reverend here (not very reverent if u ask me) had talked about tornadoes as weapons of mass destruction wielded by God to destroy evolutionists who voted against the teaching of Creationism at school in one american city, so why not tornados as sexoffender-busters? (This has to be the worst run on sentence i've ever written, I love it).

Justice? It is always a work in progress, a neverending ascension.
Unfortunately, so is the achievement of litterary brilliance.

7 Comments:

Blogger penultimo said...

Ciao man, I'm caming soon, cause Your journal is interesting, I do some busisness and I'm back to You. Thanks for visiting my theater.

03:00  
Blogger Laila K said...

:)

i love run on sentences..and maybe you guys should move

09:03  
Blogger Ostfen said...

:) E Laila, yemkin sar lezim

17:18  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awlak fina nwassi 3ala shi kam tornado la nitkhalass min shweyyit ignorance w racism w war criminals? On one condition though, they need to be very precise mish mitl el smart bombs! :)
i love run on sentences too! I was hoping for a french one though, i miss those!
Na

19:23  
Blogger Ghassan said...

seriously.. creationism? (I wonder how he'd explain Katrina!)
now, where do you get your pictures from? very.. computer game-ish.. so typical of you. hehehe. I remember that game center/den close to medical gate, you were there all the time..

19:44  
Blogger Ostfen said...

Na, u are so right, we don't wanna be collateral damaged by 'smart tornadoes' :)
And hopefully a post en francais soon.
Gus: shu osstak enta wel seriously. Seriously ktir hek:)
He did explain Katrina as a punishment for the lax morals of New Orleans, can u believe that?
That place was called virus, riz allah 3a heydik el iyyem:)

08:19  
Blogger Ghassan said...

seriously :P

10:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home